Registered
2002 OBLimited EJ251 w/WB radio
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2002 Subaru Outback Limited ~4 parts, EJ251 (Date:3-4-13
TITLE CORRECTION --- Selling PARTS off my Subaru Outback Limited start: 3-4-13

craigslist pics http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3657545122.html
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3666614958.html

For beginner and guru OB owners, DIY'ers - priced to sell /-----UPDATING THIS MESSAGE and further down thread when I can daily----
ODO: 183,292
Exaust work done @ Subaru dealership with Subaru parts 2011. Car was off the road since summer 2012 because of engine failure

- New lower pipes I think they are called? done 2011 - Muffler Good. CAT not good –interior, well condition, marks, scrapes here and there-

3-9-13 -These parts are gone::: Outside heated mirrors, drivers side switch panel, heated seat switches, driver side fender, small tweeters, shift stick "plate," front bumper cover

Damaged parts::: Engine, (finally seized today 3-9 ) bumper reinforcer, bumper cover, rearview mirror (autodim broke,) drivers side headlight

Available::: - fog lamps- doors - hatch –rear cargo cover - passenger headlight -tailights -6 changer CD -Tape AM/FM Weather Band radio - wires and wiring, tires, wheels, to name a few - packaged deals as I go along and learn more on how to do this priced to sell

What would you like?
Promises have been made on things but no deals yet; see what we can do

NO backseat ashtray

business part (discretion accepted, but you are an OB owner, you like to be outdoor and in the open anyway and U probably heard that 1 already!)
-will ship if reasonable, meaning, I will use UPS, you pay shipping
-will travel to you if reasonable
-you may come to me

e-mail: [email protected] Call or text 973-908-9979 –or- use this thread
My name is Charles

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. But that would be a situation where you have to pay shipping as stated, reasonable. The bumper was part of an accident and I lost that plastic cover thingy near the fog light. Make sure you check that picture I have on craigslist. I will repost a better pic if you would like! :)

·
Registered
02 OBW
131 Posts
Hmm. Those mirrors heated?

Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. How rusty is the exhaust? CAT flanges barely hangin on?

·
Registered
2005 Outback LL Bean Wagon 225,000 miles H6
136 Posts
Just sent you a text. I am in New Jersey. What town are you in? If close, might be interested in whole car if still intact. Will await your call.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nick- Im not sure about the mirrors...really! If I had heated mirrors the whole time I lost out! I will check when I have time. Im not sure what happened with this OB when my parents bought it. The car has a Limited emblem on it but, I think I remember someone saying SOME of the car actually has LEgacy parts, sounds weird? and I dont know to much of the differance as to what an OB has and a Legacy, but I loved my weather band radio! Anyway, I put alot of money into the car. The exhaust is brand new and was done @ a Subaru dealership. more info and work history coming

·
Registered
02 OBW
131 Posts
Interesting. I think the heated mirror button is right above the mirror adjustment switch.

I will take at least the cat section of exhaust, pending price (possibly with the sensors). PM'ed ya.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
-Nick- The tweeters are the speakers? Correct?
----Ok, they are, nevermind

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does anyone think I should restart the thread since im more organized now? It's the title isn't it? People think im not legite or something maybe? Someone is coming to take some things Saturday and so the car will start to be shredded from there. hmm? I got a shed, can make a table, Im debating how to keep her standing when and if someone takes the wheels. Thanks~

·
Registered
2003 OBW 2.5L 4EAT
860 Posts
It means private message, so when someone says "I will PM you", it means they will send you a message. There is a box in upper right hand corner of the web page that will be green when you get a new message and you can check them by clicking on "private messages" thats in the box.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Headlight

PM sent, if drivers side headlight is available it's sold, to me of course!!! Let me know how to send funds...Thanks...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok guys
Im organizing the requests better and , as best from my load of requests, in order received today-Sat 3-9
Someone is coming to take the front seats, heat switches, mirrors, mirror switch today
So, this will be the 1st strip of MY SUBBBY!! :{''' and the sell off is officially on
~thank you

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.