1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Outback 2.5i Premium
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fog Light Mod Kits for Gen 4 Outbacks and 5th Gen Legacys

3 kits in stock ready to ship!

This kit will allow you to turn your fog lights on whenever YOU want, regardless of whether or not the headlights or high-beams are on. My kit does not permanently modify anything on your car and is easily reversible. NEW Version 2.0: The lights will now turn off with the key (I redesigned this after stranding myself a few times)! I replaced my fog bulbs with LED and use them as my DRLs after doing the DRL disable mod.

Install time: About 20 minutes depending on your ability to crawl under your dashboard. Printed instructions with photos are included.

Pricing and payment (all prices are shipped to the lower 48 US States): $25 for one kit, $10 for each additional on the same order. Payment will be handled through Paypal.

If you are interested in purchasing a kit, please PM me.

Disclaimer:
This has only been tested on the 5th Gen Legacy and 4th Gen Outback (2010-2014) with the fog light switch on the turn signal stalk. It WILL NOT work if you have the button on the dash for your fog lights.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
10,979 Posts
Fog Light Mod Kits for Gen 4 Outbacks and 5th Gen Legacys

3 kits in stock ready to ship!

This kit will allow you to turn your fog lights on whenever YOU want, regardless of whether or not the headlights or high-beams are on. My kit does not permanently modify anything on your car and is easily reversible. NEW Version 2.0: The lights will now turn off with the key (I redesigned this after stranding myself a few times)! I replaced my fog bulbs with LED and use them as my DRLs after doing the DRL disable mod.

Install time: About 20 minutes depending on your ability to crawl under your dashboard. Printed instructions with photos are included.

Pricing and payment (all prices are shipped to the lower 48 US States): $25 for one kit, $10 for each additional on the same order. Payment will be handled through Paypal.

If you are interested in purchasing a kit, please PM me.

Disclaimer:
This has only been tested on the 5th Gen Legacy and 4th Gen Outback (2010-2014) with the fog light switch on the turn signal stalk. It WILL NOT work if you have the button on the dash for your fog lights.
Any info if this would work for Gen 5 Outbacks?

The steering responsive fog lights are kind of a nuisance.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited, 3.6L
65 Posts
Where to find LED bulbs, and are they offered in white and/or yellow?
Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts