Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: new set (4) of OEM Outback black, rubber all weather floor mats. These never used mats have been sitting in my basement, although they aren't in any packaging. Perfect for the winter months to come...and beyond!
$25 local (Hartford, CT) pick-up
$40 shipped, CUSA

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
all weather mats

FS: new set (4) of OEM Outback black, rubber all weather floor mats. These never used mats have been sitting in my basement, although they aren't in any packaging. Perfect for the winter months to come...and beyond!
$25 local (Hartford, CT) pick-up
$40 shipped, CUSA

Thanks,
If these will fit an 05 OBW I will take them. Shipping to New Jersey. Please PM me PayPa info.

Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Just sent you a PM. Took delivery of my new 05 OBW and discovered the dealer either found the original all-weather mats I asked about, or made me a gift. I will not need these now. I see there is another buyer. Hope he will take them. It is a great price. Sorry for not completing deal but dealer originally said the mats were not in my car (yet carpet is like new for car with 225,000 miles on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
3 Participants
jtferraro
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing