Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Brand new Rally Light Bar by Rally Innovations specifically designed for 2010-2014 Subaru Outbacks. Includes black powder coated upper and lower brackets, black powder coated light bar and all mounting hardware (no lights are included). I had this exact light bar on my 2013 Outback for 5+ years and was going to replace it in kind with a new one but will likely be trading in my OB in the next year so I've decided to sell the replacement I got as brand new instead.

Installation of the light bar is really easy, and you can follow this super awesome and easy to follow DIY :grin2:: DIY: Gen 4 Rally Innovations Light Bar and Auxiliary Lights Installation

Here's information direct from Rally Innovation's website on what's included: Rally Innovations Rally Light Bar for 2010-2014 Outbacks

This light bar is $275+shipping new from Rally Innovation, looking to sell for $225+shipping (continental US only).

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is still available and I'd like to get it out of my garage. Shipping would be kind of a pain, so local people preferred (NJ or Philly/Bucks County).

NEW PRICE: $150 for the brand new light bar and all the hardware.

·
Premium Member
2014 Outback 2.5 Limited CVT
59 Posts
If you still have it after the holidays I may be interested especially if you decide to ship.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ sounds good, will keep you posted. Would it be to TX or NC?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, PM responded. I will consider shipping after the holidays. I just need to find a box big enough to fit the bar!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,195 Posts
Thanks, PM responded. I will consider shipping after the holidays. I just need to find a box big enough to fit the bar!
finding one after Christmas maybe easy at a recycling center.

alternatively you could take it into a UPS store/ office supply store that ships and ask them how much to make a box or find a box for it.

and there are box catalogs online, (like they ship you the odd box flat, and you open it, fill it, and seal it with filament tape)

all at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
2012 Outback Premium 2.5i
70 Posts
Put me into the queue if the others fall through please. I'll pay shipping, the $150, and PayPal fee. I'm in NC, 28746.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you still have it after the holidays I may be interested especially if you decide to ship.
Put me into the queue if the others fall through please. I'll pay shipping, the $150, and PayPal fee. I'm in NC, 28746.

The bar, brackets and bolts are boxed up and ready to ship. The box is not heavy (< 15lbs) but the box is large (40x15x22) which drives up the shipping cost. PM if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
2014 Outback 2.5 Limited CVT
59 Posts
Wino you take it. I'm still in Texas heading back to NC tomorrow. Your ready to bite and I'm not.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I pm’ed way back in August... never heard back

Sorry, I don't normally check the forum that often anymore. I sent you a PM.

Xpensivewino has passed, this is still up for grabs. Shipping ranges from $40-70 depending on location.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.