Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Used for 100 miles at most, removed because I'm eventually giving the car to my girlfriend and I don't want to have to align it again when I take the kit off in the future. Too many cars, I'll never even get to drive this thing that much.

Everything is included that came with it originally.

Subtle Solutions

Originally listed at $224.99 w/Free Shipping. My price is $190 shipped firm to the lower 48. Or, will trade for an '00-'04 OB rear subframe! :)

Might fit 05-09 as well? Check with Subtle to be sure. Edit: Nope, they won't.

Thanks!
-Alex

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,304 Posts
Wantwantwantwant.

...broke broke broke broke.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tempting....I'm interested if these fit 05-09 models.
It looks like the rears will, but I am unsure about the front. Subtle seems to use the same thumbnails on the website for some parts, so I can't tell if they use the same pieces for both generations, or it was simply easier to use the same picture for both!

I've spoken to Brad @ Subtle before, I am sure he could clear things up for any interested parties.

·
Registered
09 OBW base => 07 OBXT LTD 5sp
297 Posts
Nope

front 00-04 tophats have narrower bolt pattern than the 05-09. They look identical until you measure. So unless they have built in slop allowance you are out of luck putting these on 05+.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump - not taking offers at this time, sorry! Hoping to give someone a nice discount off of the $225 Subtle-Solutions asks for this kit. If you're already planning on buying it, this is the way to go.

Again, $190 Shipped :29:

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
Do you know if this is the same as the Baja kit? (Will it fit a Baja?) Looks like they used the same pic on the site but since they don't list any part #'s.....

I don't know which vehicle I'm getting yet so I'm just finding out if I could use this either way.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold!

I believe it will fit the baja, but don't quote me on that. Pretty sure the Baja is just a Legacy Outback *truck*, so the suspension shouldn't be different.

·
Registered
2003 Baja, N/A, auto
58 Posts
That was kinda my thinking on it too.... Looks like I'll have to get a new kit if I want it now.. Congrats on the sell. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.