Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium 6MT
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the 1998 I just purchased ended up being superseded by another one I just found. So, this current one is going up for sale!

It is located outside of Syracuse, NY by about 20 minutes (West) and about 5 minutes off the I-90 NYS Thruway.

It has approximately 100K-engine and car. AWD obviously, automatic. It isn't in my driveway yet as I was going to have it towed to my house. My plan was to pull the engine and do the headgaskets and the timing belts for good measure while I was in there along with all other maintenance items that would usually get done at the time. It is also in need of wheel bearings and I'd suggest doing them all.

I'm just waiting for the title from NYS DMV at the moment. I expect it to arrive any day now.

I will post up pictures soon. Please PM me with interest. At this moment, I'm more interest in selling the whole car as opposed to parting out. This would make someone a good daily driver or a great parts donor.

I am not asking a specific price at the moment. I will be taking offers. If they're ridiculously low, I'll post some guidelines up when I put the pictures up.

Thanks all,
Huxley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.