Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Subi OBW, '18 Subi Forester
2,004 Posts
Minimal amount of curb rash, especially considering where the OP lives. A little sanding and some silver paint, and they'd look good as new. At $50 a wheel, if I wasn't already set up with a winter package I'd be paying you a visit.

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R Limited, '13 Forester XT, '08 Lagacy GT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Minimal amount of curb rash, especially considering where the OP lives. A little sanding and some silver paint, and they'd look good as new. At $50 a wheel, if I wasn't already set up with a winter package I'd be paying you a visit.
Yes, indeed, those are in very good condition, I just want them out of my storage, I don't really want to recycle them.
Fibber2 you can come over here to have glass of whiskey anytime :smile2:, I love to meet Subaru enthusiasts (like myself) to talk about mods and trips. I've met so many knowledgeable people from Forester and Legacy forums during my cars modifications.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,165 Posts
give it some time don't toss them:surprise:, 2000-2014 people will want those 17s.

probably easier to sell them in November when people are buying fresh snow tires though,
but people do buy tires and rims in spring too. (april is the spring a tire discount month).

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R Limited, '13 Forester XT, '08 Lagacy GT
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
give it some time don't toss them:surprise:, 2000-2014 people will want those 17s.

probably easier to sell them in November when people are buying fresh snow tires though,
but people do buy tires and rims in spring too. (april is the spring a tire discount month).

I give it little more time, hate to see them wasted, thank you for your advise.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,165 Posts
Can anyone please advise if these will fit on a 2018 Outback Premium? If so, I might go for it!
will not fit.

these are 5x100

yours are 5x114.3 (changeover year for outbacks and legacys was 2015 and newer for you)

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,165 Posts
good to know, i had the same question from craigslist
might go on forester or regular impreza,...not fully sure when and if there has been a change yet.

I just looked in 2 places, and 2018 foresters seem to still have 5x100

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/subaru/

if someone comes over and buys them, test fit one. see if the bolt pattern matches and it can clear the brakes. (might spoil a sale though).

·
Registered
78 Posts
captainadk ...Keep an eye out on Craigslist

Keep an eye out on Craigslist. You should be able to find a set of clean, almost flawless OEM 18" Outback wheels from 2015-2018 that will fit your 2018 Outback for about $300. Your 2018 can't use the older TPMS sensors but Schrader EZ sensors are more affordable than OEM, and can be replicated to your 2018 sensors/your 2018 Outback.

We found a set for $300, painted them dark bronze monotone for a set of off-road tread tires (18" Atturo Trail Blade XT's). In our view, the dark bronze looked better than the OEM silver and dark grey for this purpose and trail rash can be smoothed/painted over. Cloned the TPMS' and positionally marked them so no OBD reprogramming required when swapping out tire sets. Can also do the same with your winter tires...

Can anyone please advise if these will fit on a 2018 Outback Premium? If so, I might go for it!

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
27,165 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.