Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replacing the OEM Contis on my 2012 OB. Will sell for cash, $100 for all 4 (25/tire), local only. Tires are being replaced on 9/15 at NTB. Tires have just under 2000 miles on them. Let me know if interested.

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
What size?

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
I'd go for that if you don't mind shrink wrapping those and sticking on 4 prepaid shipping labels I provide and dropping them off at a Fedex Kinko's. Don't really even have to shrink wrap the whole tire. . .just enough to stick on a label.

I'm nowhere near local else I'd just pick them up.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd go for that if you don't mind shrink wrapping those and sticking on 4 prepaid shipping labels I provide and dropping them off at a Fedex Kinko's. Don't really even have to shrink wrap the whole tire. . .just enough to stick on a label.

I'm nowhere near local else I'd just pick them up.
I can do that Lock. there's a Fed-Ex/Kinkos right near the NTB.

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
Cool. What's your email? I'll send you over the prepaid labels for printing. You take Paypal/Dwolla or what's your preference for getting the $$$ to you?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. What's your email? I'll send you over the prepaid labels for printing. You take Paypal/Dwolla or what's your preference for getting the $$$ to you?
Email is [email protected]

Paypal will be fine (lots of guitar transactions on Ebay.....lol). Paypal ID is the same.

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
paid!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
Strat64
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing