Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2.5 week old factory wood grain interior from my Outback. I just have a preference for the silver interior. This includes all pieces to change over to the wood grain, including the shift lever. Perfect shape. Looking for $400 shipped to the lower 48.

I also have 2.5 week old factory mud guards that came on the car. I switched over to Rally Armors, so I have no need for these. Includes all mounting hardware. I don't think they were ever used in the rain! :) Looking for $100 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I don't think you realize your asking prices are even higher new OEM parts on the internet directly from Subaru dealers. Take-offs are usually 1/2 price or less - 1/2 off at a junk yard, even less if you take them off yourself.

I researched what others here have sold theirs for in like-new shape. Will offer $130 including shipping to California, which is right in there with the going rate. If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] . I don't check forum message services.

Thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just loaded a cart up on the Subaru Parts Warehouse website and it totaled close to $500 with shipping. The silver trim is going for prices you mentioned above, which was great for me since I preferred the silver anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
Mike_PDX
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing