Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 1999 Outback limited that i am completely parting out. located in york, PA. the only thing out at the moment is the engine, but i have others that im parting out. auto trans is sold. full interior, good wheels and tires. tons of good parts, let me know what you want, and ill get back to you with a price. i am also willing to ship certain items. Thanks

·
Registered
2002 legacy l with 227k, 2005 honda pilot ex-l
72 Posts
looking for the stock cats and exhaust..i can come pick them up..

·
Registered
1999 Outback 2.5 5spd
113 Posts
Looking for an air idle control valve! Do you know if it is the original or been replaced? Also looking for the master window control switch.

·
Registered
99 obw, 03 svtf
5 Posts
Transmission

Hi buddy. I am new on here because I just got a 99 outback wagon. I am interested in the transmission if the last 3 digitsof the code is EBA. If so, I would like a shipping quote to 46142 please. Thanks.

·
Registered
OBK B12 W EJ25 1999
2 Posts
Hi!
Do you have the grille guard (installed together or at the front bumper)?
And the luggage cover?..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no luggage cover and im not sure what you mean by "grill guard". do you have a picture of what you mean?

·
Registered
'97 5 spd. w/ a few mods
78 Posts
If it is gray and free of holes, I will take the passenger side visor. Please PM me the details... Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
'99 Legacy L 30th Wagon. 4EAT, Satin White/Pistachio
139 Posts
What shape are the struts & springs in? Any price on shipment to 13699?

·
Registered
1997 Outback
359 Posts
I'm not sure what to even call it, but on the heat shield above the exhaust, right above catalytic converter, there are these spacers that look like a 2 in long hexagonal piece that hold heat shield to the underside of the car. I only need one, the front most drivers side one. Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.