Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I bought an 05 XT recently and now we have 3 Subaru wagons, so we are selling her 2003 Legacy Special Edition (at least thats what I think it is) wagon. It has 127xxx on it, 5spd, newer Goodyear Eagle RA tires (approx 5,000 miles on them) and is pretty clean. The headgaskets were replaced along with the timing belt by Becker Subaru around 77k. I have the paperwork somewhere, just need to find it. I replaced the sparkplugs and wires around 110k and thats pretty much it. The oil has been changed @ approx 3500 mile intervals by me w/ Castrol GTX 5w30. We bought the car from a dealer end of 2008 w/ 48k on it, so we've owned it for most of the miles. The car has been up and down the east coast, making several trips to Ohio, Tennessee and even Canada for vacations. It's a great car and I wouldn't hesitate to sell it to a friend. There was a rust spot on the drivers rear door opening (near the sill) that I had repaired recently by a local bodyshop. He told me he ground all the rust out, treated it w/ a rust inhibitor then fixed the area and resprayed the repair. It looks great and most wouldn't even know it was done. I just want to be up front about things. The only other rust spot is a tiny bubble on the passenger fender just above the bumper cover (about 3mm), no big deal. The only two issues are that the popup sunroof doesn't work (I think its the linkage) and the cluster bulbs need to be replaced I think. Thats it, any questions, comments or complaints please contact me. We will be driving to Ohio (Cleveland) this Friday and can deliver the car along the way if there is interest. We are asking $5500 OBO

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's my next step. There listing process is a bit more complicated. Thanks for the thought though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Robe30
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing