Leather interior?
Rear cargo cover?
Rear spoiler?
Where are you in PA?

Have any pictures?

·
Registered
16,970 Posts
don't ask me where it's located, but I am interested in the illumination control module. (83023AE01A) . on some cars in maybe behind the kick panel under the steering column. Others may have it behind the radio. I believe it to have a connector with 5 or more wires.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SE95

Thanks for the reply.

No leather...grey cloth
Rear cargo cover ...yes
Rear spoiler....no
I am in DuBois, about 2hrs NE of you. If you are interested in anything, we are probably headed to downtown P'burgh and then Ross Park on the 15th for Christmas shopping.
John

·
Registered
94 Posts
im looking for an air intake duct, the final piece of the air intake plumbing. its the first thing natural air will touch as its sucked into the car, looks like a fan shape.

let me know if you have one via PM

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
How much are you looking to get out of the cargo cover? Also I'm just to the west of the city in the Robinson Township area.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hood prop rod and hold down clip

Do you still have this piece? is it in goood shape. Also need an airbag module. Was your car in a wreck or just mechanical damage? Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pepe,
When the rain lets up I will check out the prop rod and clip.
The car wasn't in an accident...the automatic transmission had the case crack and the owner didn't want to put a replacement transmission in the car.
Thanks for the contact.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Passenger side sun visor (with lighted mirror assy?)?

·
Registered
19 Posts
All weather package

Hi,

I'm looking for most of the parts I need to install an all weather package in my 2000 Legacy GT. I would need the heater elements from the seats, the heater switches, the wiring harness under the seats to the passenger footwell and probably a relay under there as well.

Also the heated mirrors and the switch from the door panel.

I'm not sure of all the bits I need since I just got this car and I haven't had the time to research it, most of what I know was from putting a system in my 97 L that was crushed by a tree.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
22 Participants
DavidPeab
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing