Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my outback was totaled last month and now I am parting her out. Right now the car is whole (obviously with the exception of the wrecked portion/parts). The only thing spoken for right now are the rear tail lights(corners) and the tires. The motor was done over in 2010 at 106,000 miles with new head gaskets, timing belt and tensioner, pulleys, and cam seals. when wrecked it had almost 123,000 on it. I am not a mechanic and don't intend on pulling the motor or trans, if you are so inclined and want to come pull it, have at it. I took very good care of this car and was sad to see it go, but hopefully the parts can help someone else out. Please email me at [email protected], as i dont check this site for PM's every day. Thanks!

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/timpappas1/2000Outback?authuser=0&feat=directlink

There is also an OEM Subaru pet barrier available

·
Registered
12,287 Posts
i can't see pic's right now, will you sell the car whole? how much? do you have the title?

i've parted and rebuilt several so i can find a use for it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1400 takes it whole, sans the tail lights. The engine alone at local junkyards is going for no less than $1100, and with those who knows what was done to them. I have a PA salvage certificate. Thanks.

·
Registered
374 Posts
email sent!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my apologies to anyone who emailed, i thought that the car may have been spoken for as a whole piece, but it is not at this time. I will now do my best to email everyone back and get quotes out for individual pieces. i appreciate your patience!

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi

sorry for your loss....how much for the tires and rims? Do you also have rear seat headrests? How much for them? Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Tires are spoken for. 3 out of 4 rims are good, the passenger front took a jolt with the accident, still holds air but has a bend on the outer lip. Rear head rests are there. $45 for all 3 plus shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
very interested in just the rear center headrest and the rear driver side armrest. How much shipped to Vancouver BC Canada? (verified paypal member).

Thanks and sorry for your loss man

·
Registered
374 Posts
My DIN pocket arrived today! Thank you! Shipping was fast and price was more than reasonable :29:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
guys, please send an email to: [email protected] if interested in parts, i dont get on here much to check private messages. hopefully this week will be pulling the drivetrain, got set back with the hurricaine. thank you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
timpappas
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing