68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold to someone from legacygt.com
Hi, I am selling my Pioneer 4100 Nex double din radio. PRICE $250
Android Auto, Apple Carplay ready

items included:

Original box and paperwork
dash kit that fits 2010 to 2014 outback or legacy
wire kit from ae64.com wired for a limited model with harmon kardon speaker system but you could use on other models.
Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control module.
wired mic included
antenna adapter included.
original wireless remote
original case for removable faceplate

buyer pays for shipping
add 3% to final price for paypal fees if not local.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Outback
27 Posts
Hi,
I'm interested!
- Were you using this to drive your speakers directly or did you have a separate amp?
- How is the process of getting this installed for you (assuming you did it yourself)? I'm pretty sure I can get this done myself but was wondering if you hit any snags along the way.
- Did you really need the wired mic or can the unit use the Outback's built-in mic?

Sorry, I only have 11 posts so I can't PM you because... rules?

·
Registered
2010 Outback Limited 2.5
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
I'm interested!
- Were you using this to drive your speakers directly or did you have a separate amp?
- How is the process of getting this installed for you (assuming you did it yourself)? I'm pretty sure I can get this done myself but was wondering if you hit any snags along the way.
- Did you really need the wired mic or can the unit use the Outback's built-in mic?

Sorry, I only have 11 posts so I can't PM you because... rules?
1.With the Harmon kardon setup on the limited model there is a factory external amp. The wire setup I bought allowed me to continue to use the factory amplifier.
2.i can send you the instructions I got from crutchfield for removing the dash panels.
3. From what I've read it would be a wiring nightmare to try and get the factory mic to work with any aftermarket stereo.
You can text me if you want for a quicker response to your questions. 40168009eight2.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.