1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$250 obo
($400 new from Primitive)

Seattle area, local preferred

I bought a few different lift options to experiment with on my '12 outback. Now I'm hoping to sell the kits I didn't stick with. I never even installed the fronts, and the rears were only on the car for a day or two while I tried out various kits. This kit was stock height springs with some spacers (which I kept, sorry). Primitive has many great spacer options available.

The King springs were too stiff for me. I can see the appeal for someone who wants a tighter road feel or racing on or off road. But my Outback is a daily driver. I just wanted a slight lift for some occasional weekend fun. At the end of the day, these springs are too firm for my daily commute. They advertise at about 30% stiffer than stock, and I think that feels accurate. I also tried Rallitek springs for comparison and the Kings are definitely stiffer.

(Side note: If you go down the path of lifting your ob like I did, you will want to get upgraded struts too. My oem struts could not keep up with these springs. I ended up getting the Cusco adjustable struts and really like them.)

Local is preferred, but if you want to discuss shipping them somewhere the box dimensions would be 14"x14"x16.5" and 35 lbs. It would be coming from 98021.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Updated with box dimensions. Local is preferred, but if you want to discuss shipping them somewhere the box dimensions would be 14"x14"x16.5" and 35 lbs. It would be coming from 98021.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts