Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
09 Outback PZEV
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD ---------------- Hello, I just sold my 2009 Subaru Outback and I had never installed the brand new RalliTek HD rear coils (AKA RallITEK Overload Springs 2005-2009 Outback Wagon) nor the brand new KYB GR-2 rear shocks. The coils are part number 43-007k and are listed as 05-09 Outbacks. The KYB GR-2 shocks, part number 341276, while listed as 00-04 models, they are the choice for most 05-09 models as well as the valving is a little more firm, thereby enhancing the ride quality. I rode in a Suby with this set-up and just had to have it, but ended up selling my 09 instead. The price is 259.00 shipped for everything in the continental USA. I will ship within the next business day of confirmation of PayPal payment. Please text me or PM me here, but text or calls are quicker, then I can get them in the mail faster. Thanks!

This is what RalliTek says about their springs:
The Subaru Outback is a rugged vehicle. They're versitile vehicles that can be used to gather groceries from the local market or be used strictly as a tool to get the world's most adventurous people to their "sometimes hard to find"destination of choice. Either way you choose to use your Outback, RalliTEK developed rear Overload Springs to help eliminate some of the "sagginess" out of the rear end when loaded. We've noticed that even when the car is unloaded, upon accelleration, the Subaru Outback tends to dive down in the rear due to softer springs.

RalliTEK has developed a rear Overload spring that maintain proper ground clearance, suspension alignment, and headlight aim as you carry heavy loads or tow a small utility trailer. RalliTEK designed the springs about 18% stiffer over the soft spring maintaining ride quality when unloaded.

RalliTEK Overload Springs are a direct replacement into the factory loaction. If find yourself overloading the cargo area of your Outback and wish you could maintain the ride height, try out RalliTEk Overload Springs!

·
Registered
see signature...
54 Posts
I'll take them for $259 shipped. PM on the way.

·
Registered
2008 Subaru Outback 2.5 XT Limited
37 Posts
PM me if it doesn't fall through, I have the money available and I'm paypal ready.

Thanks,
Tommy

·
Registered
09 Outback PZEV
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything has been paid for and shipped today to the gentleman from PA - thanks again! Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.