Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Subaru Outback premium with 2.5L engine that is looking for a new owner. I live in the Indianapolis area.

Feature-wise it includes sunroof/moonroof, 5-disc CD changer, SiriusXM access, dimming rear-view mirror with back up camera, power driver's seat, heated front seats, and Firestone destination LE tires with around 3/4th of remaining tread life.

Has about 126,600 miles on it. I'm the 2nd owner and have maintained it very well for the 76k miles I've put on it, the vast majority of which are highway as I commute around a hundred miles. The 1st owner was a manager at SIA, the plant that manufactures them.

This vehicle has treated me disgustingly well for my 2.5 years of ownership. Why am I selling? Because we're a Subaru family and I bought another Outback of course.

My asking price is $10,750. Please reply to thread or send a personal message or email to obtain additional information and/or pictures.

Or you can check out my Craigslist ad

which has additional pictures and a bit more hot air (more for the non-Subie-enthusiest.)

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6642127866.html

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,194 Posts
auto or manual.?

you got too few posts to make a successful link, but you can post some of the craigslist link and I can make it work.

you might try carmax if it does not sell, or you want to stop dealing with "people" who may or many not buy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Automatic. It's the CVT that will soon be in all off them. Not sure if it was 2014, but somewhere around that year the only way you could get a stick-shift Outback/Legacy in NA was if you bought it in Canada.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had been out for a while on a vaca and biz, so hadn't put much effort at all into selling the 2011 Outback.

So much so, that I didn't realize the Craigslist ad had expired. It is now renewed and for sale for $10,750. Please message me or shoot me an email if you are interested in learning more.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
auto or manual.?

you got too few posts to make a successful link, but you can post some of the craigslist link and I can make it work.

you might try carmax if it does not sell, or you want to stop dealing with "people" who may or many not buy.

Hi Eagleeye,
Is there a way I can have the ability turned on to edit my original posts in this thread?
If so, I was going to update a couple things and add the link to the new Craigslist ad.

Gracias.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,194 Posts
Hi Eagleeye,
Is there a way I can have the ability turned on to edit my original posts in this thread?
If so, I was going to update a couple things and add the link to the new Craigslist ad.

Gracias.

you are out past 30 day cut off for alterations,...so only mods can update.

so update your craigslist ad. post some semblance of a link to it without the http on it. and I will fix it up.

you can't make a working link with less then 10 posts. (antispam feature). but I can make a working link

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,194 Posts
so make your alterations to the craigslist ad, and in 15 minutes I will look at it again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so make your alterations to the craigslist ad, and in 15 minutes I will look at it again.

Thank you, eagleeye.

Craigslist ad has been updated:
indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6642127866.html

If you don't mind, in post #1 at the top of this thread, please remove everything after the first 4 paragraphs (it ends in of course) and replace with:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

My asking price is $10,750. Please reply to thread or send a personal message or email to obtain additional information and/or pictures.

Or you can check out my Craigslist ad

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6642127866.html
which has additional pictures and a bit more hot air (more for the non-Subie-enthusiest.)

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.