Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine, but I hop through Craigslist seeing if any Subie gems show up.
If you're looking for a 1st-gen Legacy wagon, or an EJ22T motor, this could help you. I almost wish I had the space / money / ambition to grab, rebuild, and swap this motor... but I don't. Buy maybe you do!

Found here - posted Aug 30 2012. I'll try to close this when it's gone.
1992 Subaru legacy turbo

Hey I'm selling my 92 subaru legacy turbo touring wagon its has 220k miles AT transmission.
The Good:
EJ22T engine closed deck block very hard and most sought after usdm subaru engine. runs good
Engine is stock except for custom intake, front sway bar, rear drilled rotors, new brakes all around,
replaced front passenger side hub assembly, replaced driver side ball joint.
The Bad:
I believe the center diff in the transmission is blown. Car had torque bind issues and now the car will no longer
move and transmission makes a grinding clunking noise when in gear.
The body and interior are a little beat up from the previous owner.
I am looking to get $800 out of it, I know its a little pricey for a car with a blown tranny but I paid 1000 for it and I bought it
for the same reason you may want to buy it which is for its engine, which I cannot afford to do a swap atm so its my loss your gain.
I'd rather see the car go to someone who can use it for a high horsepower build.
If interested, text me at 2033612959, thanks.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/3238644914.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
ChrisInVT
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing