Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
98 obw 2.5dohc..auto & 99 obw 2.5dohc...auto
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey! I'm parting out a 2000 OBW Limited that was run under an Suv... The front end is pretty messed up and the intake was broken off the block, but from what I can tell the heads still look good. Transmission isn't for sale and rack and pinion is gone. I plan on keeping the shocks and struts too. Everything else is fair game! Willing to ship, we'll just add it to the price. PM or text for pricing. Will post pics tonight.

Scooby

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 Outback 2.5 with 5 Speed
143 Posts
Dang, I wish you weren't so far way. I would totally buy the seats and rear hatch from you. I could even buy all the color matched parts to make my normal 01 OB look like a limited. Good luck selling everything, and sorry it got smashed up in the first place.

·
Registered
01 Outback H6 VDC, 97 GT wgn w/ ej22, 98 OBW w/ej22
1,401 Posts
i'm interested in the interior, leather seats, carpet, cargo cover & tray, rear hatch interior panel.

maybe the engine.

send me a PM with pricing and an email address.

thanks,
john

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE

Dang, I wish you weren't so far way. I would totally buy the seats and rear hatch from you. I could even buy all the color matched parts to make my normal 01 OB look like a limited. Good luck selling everything, and sorry it got smashed up in the first place.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
pm sent

looking for the rear gate stays....pocket for under the radio...and possibly the panel above the glove box...i'll pm you the oem part numbers...and i can show you what i am looking for

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looking for the rear gate stays....pocket for under the radio...and possibly the panel above the glove box...i'll pm you the oem part numbers...and i can show you what i am looking for
just received payment, will ship tomorrow morning.

Rear gate stays, pocket under radio, and dash trim around the glove box--SOLD

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
What's the mileage? Interested in the motor and the hatch. I might could drive up to get them, otherwise I'd pick up the tab for freight if you can get them palletized. Looks like about a 5 hour drive from me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What's the mileage? Interested in the motor and the hatch. Where in VA, I might could drive up to get them, otherwise I'd pick up the tab for freight if you can get them palletized.
Lyncburg. There's only 124xxx on the car (I'll get the exact tonight). Unfortunately during the accident the intake broke off the top and a bolt was ripped out of the block where the alt bracket was. I'm gonna check tonight and make sure the heads are still good.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Really it's all good even if they aren't. I have good heads, just don't have a good short block right now. I'd pull the heads to do the gaskets anyway.

I'd maybe go for the whole car (after you pull what you wanna keep) if you want to sell it that way. I have an immediate need for the motor and can use the hatch for one of my cars (the H6 transplant thread over in the 2nd gen forums).

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interested in the rear bumper and the passenger side puddle light.
Rear bumper $100 + shipping

Puddle light? Are you talking about underneath the passenger door frame? The one that comes on when you open the door?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really it's all good even if they aren't. I have good heads, just don't have a good short block right now. I'd pull the heads to do the gaskets anyway.

I'd maybe go for the whole car (after you pull what you wanna keep) if you want to sell it that way. I have an immediate need for the motor and can use the hatch for one of my cars (the H6 transplant thread over in the 2nd gen forums).
You'll have to see the block for yourself to see if you want it. I'm going to check tonight to see if the block is still good. As far as the hatch goes, I'll take 300 with the spoiler and lights. It won't have the interior panel.

We can talk about the whole car. I think the interior is about to be sold.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Bit of a drive to look at a motor without at least a rough price in mind. Don't particularly need the lights or interior panel, it's the same color as mine and has a spoiler is the only reason I want it. Throw in the mirrors and door handles (I'll pull everything) and I'd do it, I'd probably pass otherwise.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bit of a drive to look at a motor without at least a rough price in mind. Don't particularly need the lights or interior panel, it's the same color as mine and has a spoiler is the only reason I want it. Throw in the mirrors and door handles (I'll pull everything) and I'd do it, I'd probably pass otherwise.[/Q]

250 for the hatch without lights and the interior panel then. I'll even throw in the mirrors for your drive out. Door handles are 10 apiece.

I'll check the block tonight, but if its worth it its yours for $100.

·
Premium Member
I has car.
4,621 Posts
Its worth it to me for that provided it doesn't have a gaping hole in it. . I'll make plans for this weekend. Can send payment in advance via paypal or dwolla or just bring cash with me. I'm in for the door handles, mirrors, motor, and hatch with spoiler.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its worth it to me for that provided it doesn't have a gaping hole in it. . I'll make plans for this weekend. Can send payment in advance via paypal or dwolla or just bring cash with me. I'm in for the door handles, mirrors, motor, and hatch with spoiler.
No gaping hole, but I'm going to put up some pictures of the damage. Didn't even break the timing belt...crazzzzyy.

I am leaving out of town Sat morning and won't be back till Sunday afternoon. Any way you can meet up next week? I dunno if I'll be able to get the engine out before then.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.