Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the craigslist post does say price is firm, but willing to hear offers. extreme low ballers will definitely be ignored. thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first set up listed on the post fits Gen 3 and Gen 2 outbacks. Or any car that has rails similar to those.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My Thule rack

I have a complete Thule rack for three bikes with the Big Mouth style clamps.
Came off my 2010 & 2012 Outback wagon. Asking 400.00 for all; fairing, cross bars, feet, trays, locks/keys.
I am going to the hitch style racks.:)

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i limited
212 Posts
the craigslist post does say price is firm, but willing to hear offers.
Sounds like the prices aren't firm, then.

The pics in the CL ad didn't work for me. Is it my computer, or are others having problems?

I have a complete Thule rack for three bikes with the Big Mouth style clamps.
Came off my 2010 & 2012 Outback wagon. Asking 400.00 for all; fairing, cross bars, feet, trays, locks/keys.
I am going to the hitch style racks.:)
Uh..... Consider opening your own thread?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Which ad?

Sounds like the prices aren't firm, then.

The pics in the CL ad didn't work for me. Is it my computer, or are others having problems?

Uh..... Consider opening your own thread?
Are you buying or selling??? I have my rack on Criaigslist but I did not post any pics.

·
Registered
2011 OB 2.5i limited
212 Posts
Are you buying or selling??? I have my rack on Criaigslist but I did not post any pics.
Sorry, now I see you are selling. Dummy me!:gasp:
I'm confused... You posted your items FS in somebody else's thread. I was simply pointing out that maybe you should start your own thread. I'm not selling anything. The OP is trying to sell his stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Apologies

Sorry. I should have paid more attention to what thread I was posting on. I will start my own thread.
Thanks for understanding.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.