Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Subaru Legacy GT, '17 Legacy 3.6R
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these TechWorks stainless headers and high-flow cat for a 95-99 Outback (and probably Impreza and Forester too, but I don't know).

Used about 5000 miles. Only selling because I'm selling the car. Worked beautifully. There is a small section we had to modify to connect to the stock exhaust, I think Tom's jig must have slipped while he was making it. I had conversations with Tom about it and just decided to fix it myself vs sending all the way back to Canada and back again, knowing how much it would cost and how long it would take.

I noticed these headers most in the midrange, the car effortless lopes down the highway at 80mph with these. Much better quality than the OBX headers and you get to have a cat if that's important to you.

I paid about $1500 ($840 for the header, $502 for the cat section and the rest for international tax and shipping). I'd like to get $800 for these as that would still be a smoking deal for someone, but I realize that's probably a pipe dream.

·
Registered
'05 Subaru Legacy GT, '17 Legacy 3.6R
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold, left them on the car when I sold it, perhaps the kid will have a nice surprise when he notices. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.