Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Outback Sedan H6 3.0
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling my 2003 Outback sedan. It has a subie lift oz lift kit raised 2.5" rear and 2" front with rear subframe spacers. Has Method rally wheels with bigger tires. It's sitting at 170k miles right now and has had a lot of maintenance in the last 10k miles. All 4 wheel bearings and two axles. New battery, custom exhaust routing near rear end (looks factory and was done for more clearance to axle). Also all new wheels and tires.

I'll post photos up soon but in the meantime I'll try to describe the condition of the car as best as possible. There is some rust, nothing major. First spot is above the windshield and the other is in the bottom of the trunk. Neither are serious. It's in pretty good cosmetic condition otherwise with no major scratches or dents. There are some mechanical things that should be disclosed. The front springs are binding on sharp turns. I believe it's the strut too bearings and might have this fixed before selling. Both rear shocks are blown. Lastly, when doing the lift I had a subframe bolt snap and drilled it out to rethread it. During the process I cut a 1.5" hole inside the car under the seat as I was considering drilling it out more and using a nut and bolt. I primer and painted the bare metal so that it does not rust.

I'm not really sure what to ask for the car but I feel with all the maintenance that $4,000 is a reasonable asking price. I also have a Jeep TJ bumper and brackets I will sell for an additional $500.

PM with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
2003 Subaru Outback Sedan H6 3.0
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I posted this in a rush and it reads terribly with some information left out. It's a limited model with the 6 cylinder engine. I've been busy but I'll try to get pics uploaded Friday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts