Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
07 OBXT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped all the tan pieces in my car to their black counterpart - I gave up selling it as a whole lot due to lack of interest. Going from memory here is a list of all the pieces I still have, I'm really not expecting much compensation if any... local pickup @ 06517 much preferred.

Driver/Pass perforated heated power seats - functional 100% - driver buckle removed
Rear perforated seats fold down arm rest 60/40 split
All 5 headrests
Rear seatbelts
Set of doorcards
Set of door weather strips
Carpet floor mat hook intact
Floor Mats dirty
SI Drive knob
Heated seat switch
Inner kickplate trim
Lower B pillar covers
P/D footwell kick panels
Center console side pieces
Glove box
Under steering wheel panel
Mirror/Traction/Heated wiper module
Trunk Spare tire floor panel inner hook broken
Trunk side floor panels
Rear view mirror

Update: I added photos below of some of items - I'm fine with selling just the headrests or the rear child seat covers if someone needs them, I'm expecting bottom dollar so don't be shy.

·
Registered
07 OBXT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured while in the garage I'd take some photos of some of the parts, there doesn't seem to be much of a market for tan interiors so excuse my lack of effort - as I know the items aren't pristine by any means... The front seats are fair condition - they function 100% however to minimize their footprint they'd been stored as shown. They'd need some good cleaning and with some warmth and elbow grease massaging the foam could be brought back into shape. Carpet is good could use a cleaning. All headrests just need to be cleaned, trunk floor panels are great shape since they'd always been covered with rubber mat. Rubber mat is simply dirty. Doorcards are alright, passenger front has couple dents in foam - the black inside handles I have, the actual chrome handles I'm not sure if I have all of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you're still selling stuff, i could use the passengers rear headrest, and the little covers in the rear seat, passenger side

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 OBXT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doorcards what you see in the photos is what I have for them. They're dirty some imperfection in the leather - no idea what caused them, they aren't hole but rather dents. Only have the the driver side interior handles; the red locked paint is worn. Have 2 passenger 1 drivers pull handles.

I have a black center console without the armrest and no rear cup holder, but with head seat switch. The side/rear plastic panels are in good shape, the top face plate not so much.

What shape is the carpet floor in?
You can see it in this post, it's not perfect by any means - although I don't know what condition yours is in... what are your major critiques for one that considered 'good' shape?

The driver floor mat hook is completely intact, I don't recall the drivers footwell being worn through either car always had floor mats down. Before I was able to track down a new carpet I had plan on getting it steam cleaned, and then filling a kiddie pool with dye and making it black - but I go lucky with not needing to.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.