Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone enjoyed edawg's "1st tank gas mileage" contest so much that I figured it was time for a new one.

The new contest is:
How long until this thread spirals out of control and gets shut down?

You can answer either or both:
A) How long in time (days, weeks, etc)
or
2) What will be the final post count?

·
Registered
617 Posts
I give it a week, tops.

I've learned my lesson in the past, I'm not even going to post in there. Not sure how many times you need to say "everyone's priorities are different" anyways. Eventually, it'll be: More power/better mileage and a bunch of the same crap all over again.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I disagree. 4/6 cylinder threads don't seem to last.

I'll actually change my prediction. I give it 36 hours after the word "minivan" is uttered until it gets shut down.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
...it will only be shut down if people get nasty and rude...or insult the supermod...lol. For the most part I think that bradze is right. It will fade off into the sunset of unread threads because its title really has nothing that pertains to the overall knowledge base of the OB....

sorry seeren...that's just the life of a forum thread. some last...useless ones don't.

·
Registered
617 Posts
It was getting ugly... But might be back on track. I'd like to see one actually stay open.

Even if it means losing the contest.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
...who...me? an antagonist? nawww. :D My wife might call me something different but...LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Looks like Latigo and reddoak are the closest thing to winners we have.

There might have been some confusion. The words this thread were bright red and underlined because they linked to another thread, which was the basis of the contest. If people did not follow this link, it would explain a few comments. Perhaps making the link blue would have avoided this confusion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
seeren
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing