Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
Discussion Starter #1

Nuff Said!!! :2:

Kiwi Moderator, ,
Long term Subaru Owner - Current Daily Drive: 2007 Lexus RX350, and E46 BMW 328i
Here's another one in a similar vein - I have just emailed it to my mate who has sold his restored Jaguar E-Type to buy a Boxter!!! Can you believe anyone would do such a thing!!

Attachments

Registered
Obsidian Black 2005 Outback 2.5XT 5 Speed Wagon & Brilliant Silver 2005 Legacy 2.5GT Wagon 5MT
Those are both too ephing funny! Ian smoked a Boxster in his 2.5GT a while back. Last night, I smoked a 350Z in my 2.5XT. As we were flying up the street, I looked in the rearview and saw lights... the red and blue kind! I think he got pulled. I ditched down a few side streets!

OBXT Moderator, ,
2005 Outback XT Limited MT
Karl_at_VanBortel said:
Those are both too ephing funny! Ian smoked a Boxster in his 2.5GT a while back. Last night, I smoked a 350Z in my 2.5XT. As we were flying up the street, I looked in the rearview and saw lights... the red and blue kind! I think he got pulled. I ditched down a few side streets!
I hope Kitty does not read this thread! Or maybe she'd give you a promotion, I don't know.

I had some smoked salmon the other night; does that count?

The ad is great, though.

Super Moderator
2007 Outback H6 LL Bean - Champagne Gold Opal
That's another great thing about the XT Wagon. It's A LOT less obvious that you're driving fast in a wagon than it is in a tiny ricer.

Nevermind the fact that I've got SEVERAL tickets on my record...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts