Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
364 Posts
I bought one for a 15+ WRX/STI and it fits great and matches perfectly on my 15 and my 16. However the fuse diagram decal is for the WRX. I just peeled off the Outback one and placed it over the WRX sticker.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5 Limited
143 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 2.5L, Auto; 2018 Forester, 2.5L, Auto (for Mama); 2005 Baja, 2.5 Turbo, Manual
685 Posts
Great, something else I never knew I needed. Now I gotta get one. ;-)

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited
440 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Grey Outback
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you elaborate on how the fit is imperfect in the 2017 OB?
See image below - the bottom right edge of the tray is significantly less flush than the left side. And the texture and finish of the tray do a good job of trying to match the OEM but looks like an after market piece I found on the internet - which is exactly what it is so I am 100% cool with it. It is down in front of my knee and barely visible anyway so no big deal.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited
440 Posts
See image below - the bottom right edge of the tray is significantly less flush than the left side. And the texture and finish of the tray do a good job of trying to match the OEM but looks like an after market piece I found on the internet - which is exactly what it is so I am 100% cool with it. It is down in front of my knee and barely visible anyway so no big deal.

Thanks. That looks good enough for me.

·
Registered
2018 Limited
112 Posts

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Oh bump! I bought a 2018 Outback to replace my 2002 Outback.* The '02 had that little cubby tray on the left side that was perfect for various sorts of cards that end up in a car. I want this for my '18! Has anyone found a version of this to fit the later cars?

*I replace my cars every 18 years whether they need it or not.

·
Registered
2015 3.6R Limited w/ES
3,162 Posts
Oh bump! I bought a 2018 Outback to replace my 2002 Outback.* The '02 had that little cubby tray on the left side that was perfect for various sorts of cards that end up in a car. I want this for my '18! Has anyone found a version of this to fit the later cars?...
I highly doubt any changes were made to this tray within Gen 5, and while it seems it was never a perfect fit, it can be made to fit satisfactorily. HINT: the amazon link above still works and there's a review from a 2018 Outback owner (@Dantrax).

·
Premium Member
2019 Outback 3.6R Limited Magnelite Grey and loaded; '98 Legacy Outback Limited MT-53,150 miles!
198 Posts
Great thingy!!
Bought one for my 2017 OB, transferred same one to 2019 OB.
Perfect fit of gas card, DL, some cash, and any other card that I may tend to forget, including my wallet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts