Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up a "used" 2016 Limited with only 24k from Kennesaw. Still smells new. My wife won't stop smiling about it. Now my Crosstrek has to sleep outside!

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited; 2" LP Aventure lift, LPA skid plates and small bumper guard, diff breather relocation, subframe skids; Motegi MR118 17x8et32 wheels; Yakima LoadWarrior with extension; ARB
318 Posts
Checking in from Lawrenceville, GA here. Just purchased my '18 Outback 3.6R Limited. :)

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited
5 Posts
Just picked up a "used" 2016 Limited with only 24k from Kennesaw. Still smells new. My wife won't stop smiling about it. Now my Crosstrek has to sleep outside!
Little over a year from yours, but nearly the same. New to me 2016 3.6R Limited with 24K miles but from Roswell. Wife drives a 2014 Merc ML350 and claims the Outback is a quieter and better ride. I love how spirity it feels compared to the Highlander I came from.

From East Cobb.

·
Registered
19 2.5i OB LTD w/SSD Strt Twr Brc + OEM 19mm RSB
1,353 Posts
2019 2.5i OB LTD in Norcross, GA (since the end of June) - I've been enjoying the new ride.

Funny, after purchasing an OB, I seem to see them EVERYWHERE here. A very popular model above the "top-end" (that would be the upper half of I-285). I am not as good with the recognition of Forresters, and the other models, with exception of Crosstrek and WRX, but recognize the Subaru branding when I see it.

·
Registered
2014 3.6R Limited
971 Posts
I will say I am also surprised how many Subaru's I see in my area....35 miles West of Atlanta and around 50 miles from the closest dealer. My dealer is also extremely busy! Over 2 weeks to get an appointment just to get an oil change!

2019 2.5i OB LTD in Norcross, GA (since the end of June) - I've been enjoying the new ride.

Funny, after purchasing an OB, I seem to see them EVERYWHERE here. A very popular model above the "top-end" (that would be the upper half of I-285). I am not as good with the recognition of Forresters, and the other models, with exception of Crosstrek and WRX, but recognize the Subaru branding when I see it.

·
Registered
2 1997 outback wagons
172 Posts
Still in Arnoldsville and now the stepson has an 04 3.0

21 - 33 of 33 Posts