Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Onyx Edition XT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reaching out to the incredible members of this forum. I am trying to find a piece of something (easy now LOL ) that will protect the interior front door(s) pull area from fingernail scratches. I would prefer a rubber piece like the cup holders have. My internet searches have resulted in the exterior film adhesive for the outside door handle cups. Before I order a piece of rubber or film that I have to cut, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone is a better googler. If I mention this to my wife she will cut her nails off and their go my back

scratches.
Gen6interiordoorpull1.jpg

·
Registered
2021 Outback Touring XT
135 Posts
You could try to get a piece of the Xpel film to put in there, though honestly, I’d just not worry about it. If it starts looking scratched up in a few years, they make restorer exactly for trim pieces like this (Back to Black for example). Chances are by the time it gets that bad though, other parts of the car will be in far worse shape and you won’t even mind / notice a couple of scratches there.

·
Registered
13 Posts

these are pretty popular

·
Registered
25 Posts

these are pretty popular
They're $10 less on amazon:

I have them and they're ok.

Reactions: 2012 2.5premium cvt

·
Registered
2010 2.5 Prem 6MT; 2020 2.5 Prem
39 Posts
I'm reaching out to the incredible members of this forum. I am trying to find a piece of something (easy now LOL ) that will protect the interior front door(s) pull area from fingernail scratches. I would prefer a rubber piece like the cup holders have. My internet searches have resulted in the exterior film adhesive for the outside door handle cups. Before I order a piece of rubber or film that I have to cut, I wanted to reach out to see if anyone is a better googler. If I mention this to my wife she will cut her nails off and their go my back

scratches. View attachment 511436 View attachment 511437
I realize this is no help, but I pictured "The Pie" Seinfeld episode, and Kramer's back scratch from the diner cashier...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFzw5rgSmzo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts