Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Outback Onyx Edition XT
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to make the "master" cruise control persistent through engine starts? Current/Default seems to turn it off after every turn off. My wife's car I noticed it stays on.

·
Registered
2014 3.6R Limited
1,030 Posts
If you are talking about staying on and retaining the set speed I have never seen any vehicle that did that and I've owned about as many different cars as Baskin Robins has flavors of ice cream!

·
Registered
2021 Outback Onyx Edition XT
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are talking about staying on and retaining the set speed I have never seen any vehicle that did that and I've owned about as many different cars as Baskin Robins has flavors of ice cream!
The master switch on off, not the set speed particularly.

In other words I use cruise almost every time I'm in the car. I first push the cruise button first before I can set the speed when I'm on the highway.

I noticed my wife's Honda Pilot had the master switch on after engine off/on next time we got in the car.

Not crazy important but was interested if it does it. For what it's worth the Honda CC doesn't let me set it below 26mph, noticed the Sub one I can set whatever's.

·
Registered
2014 Outback, 2.5 Premium / CVT
120 Posts
My 2000 GMC K1500 pickup will retain the last set speed unless you manualy turn off the cruise control system. Very handy. Especially on long interstate drives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts