Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
192 Posts
Sadly, not me. I just returned from your wonderful country, you are lucky to live in such a beautuful place. Your Subaru must be rare, in the 14 days I was there, I never saw a single Subaru, much less an Outback. Cheers :7:

·
Registered
1999 Legacy Outback 2.5L 5spd
1,198 Posts
Sadly, my years in school German Language classes were of dwindling sucess, all I remember is to say "My name is..." and some choice words of frustration.:rolleyes:

Of course I think I got the lowest score in my detachment this past year for the ability to learn a different language. Its good to be unique in some way!:2:

The short version is that combined with the hassles of air travel, I likely won't do anymore overseas visits. I'll stick to the USA and Canada, where I can drive. Possibly.:8:

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Legacy SUS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Konaschultz said:
Sadly, not me. I just returned from your wonderful country, you are lucky to live in such a beautuful place. Your Subaru must be rare, in the 14 days I was there, I never saw a single Subaru, much less an Outback. Cheers :7:
Not my country. I only live here. I am an American.

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Legacy SUS
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xcgates said:
Sadly, my years in school German Language classes were of dwindling sucess, all I remember is to say "My name is..." and some choice words of frustration.:rolleyes:

Of course I think I got the lowest score in my detachment this past year for the ability to learn a different language. Its good to be unique in some way!:2:

The short version is that combined with the hassles of air travel, I likely won't do anymore overseas visits. I'll stick to the USA and Canada, where I can drive. Possibly.:8:
Don't give up on international travel just because of the difficulties. I have been in Germany a little over four years and my wife and I have been to several countries. Air travel is not that bad.

·
Registered
1999 Legacy Outback 2.5L 5spd
1,198 Posts
Well, airlines and foreign countries probably wouldn't like my assortment of sharp implements, chemicals, and other tools I always seem to need.:p

·
Registered
UK Reg: 04 Outback, H6 Wagon
17 Posts
eu links?

Hi
anyone living in Germany (or elsewhere in Europe) can you point me to any 2nd hand spares dealers or scrap yards.
I need h/lights for my UK Outback but they must be for the EU!
You'd think it would be easy...:crying::crying:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts