Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 LL Bean
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I'm planning to swap pads and rotors. I was planning to get either Beck Arnley or EBC discs with some EBC Ultimax pads. Anyone have any opinions on something else in that price range they'd prefer? I was going to get plain, solid rotors and sintered pads. I don't drive super-aggressively and don't have fancy wheels to keep clean.

I have always been a fan of EBC and Brembo being in the motorcycle biz, but am clueless when it comes to cars. As much as I'd like to keep things cheap, I would spend a bit more for better performance.

·
Registered
01 Outback LL Bean
2,439 Posts
Centric rotors in the rear and either Centric PosiQuiet Ceramic or StopTech Street Performance pads all around (also made by Centric)

It doesn't look like Centric makes front rotors for that vehicle.

Check the reviews.

·
Registered
01 Outback LL Bean
2,439 Posts
According to Centric's site they do make a rotor for the 3.0R. The part number is 120.47018. For some reason Rockauto doesn't have it listed.

Centric rotors are really high quality and the hub and vents are painted black.

~~~~~Update

Rockauto does carry that part but it does not show up for the 05 Outback 3.0r in their normal search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts