Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordering a new car with minimal add-on's. Plan to order Illum. Side Sill plates, and several other "typical" accessories. Probably weathertech floormats. Anyway, question is what are the recommended and NOT recommended online sites for this stuff ? If you ordered something and then got dissed I don't want to make the same mistake? If you had a great experience I want to consider that company too. 0-5 star rating, whatever. Oh yeah it's for a 2013 OB 3.6R Limited w/moon & Nav, Int. Illum. Kit & Puddle Lts.
Thanks for your input

·
Registered
16,966 Posts
I've had good luck with both subarugenuineparts.com and fredbeansparts.com

also, got some used and some new parts from ebay - cargo nets, roof crossbars, etc.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I've had good experiences with SubaruPartsWarehouse.com sign up for their newsletter and they have coupons available quite frequently. They tend to be the lowest price when I shop around.

·
Registered
271 Posts
+1 Subaruonlineparts, ordered all my Subaru accesories through them, good pricing and quick shipping.

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
I agree with Subaru Parts Warehouse.

Accessory manufacturers seem to be expanding into offering direct shipping. You may want to check the manufacturer website as it can cut cost and the middle man.

I don't know about some of you, but I have had 2 sets of WeatherTech floor liners and they both did the same thing. Curled up. I think it may have been the Texas summer heat more than anything baking them in the car. Anyone else? Cause I was considering giving them another shot. Definitely easier to clean than scrubbing the carpet liners.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I agree with Subaru Parts Warehouse.

Accessory manufacturers seem to be expanding into offering direct shipping. You may want to check the manufacturer website as it can cut cost and the middle man.

I don't know about some of you, but I have had 2 sets of WeatherTech floor liners and they both did the same thing. Curled up. I think it may have been the Texas summer heat more than anything baking them in the car. Anyone else? Cause I was considering giving them another shot. Definitely easier to clean than scrubbing the carpet liners.
Have you ever looked into Husky's floor mats? They are a little less expensive and I think are just as good as WeatherTech's. :29:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yes some dealers actually are very competitive on prices, especially if you order accessories when getting a new vehicle. Dealer price for me was actually less than FredBeans, plus I did not have to pay for shipping. My sales rep hooked me up with deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the input. I ordered a couple of things from subaruonlineparts.com because of the good reviews. But I found 1stsubaruparts.com that I had'nt heard anything about have you ? I was going to order my rear bumper cover and rear seat back protector from subaruonline parts but I think the rear seat back cover I think indicated a 2-3 week lead time before shipping. What ? 2-3 weeks BEFORE you ship to me That = I keep looking ! That's why I tried 1stsubaruparts.com website I hope they are in stock, maybe I'll call them to confirm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
shotdown
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing