Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is at least one other Baltimorian (Baltimoron?) on this forum. If you are one, or a Ravens fan. Chime in with me when I say congratulations to our team.

If you're a 49's fan. Great game, you had us scared during the second half and you've got a fantastic quarterback. Maybe he'll take you back to the big show next year.

Oh, and I honked my Subaru's horn when we won. Just to keep this thread Subaru Outback related.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Limited Deep Indigo Pearl Moonroof, Navigation and EyeSight System, Wheel Arch Moldings
21 Posts
No. Next year it is Seattle's turn. We also have a great quarterback. Yes, Washington Red Skins, you also have a great brand new qb. Next year should really be interesting. Congads to both teams. I started out REALLY bored with the first half, but boy, what a second half. IMO, it turned out to be one of the better Superbowls.....

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited - CBS/Ivory
19 Posts
North of Balmer here... Some rich dude set off what must've been at least $20k in pro fireworks just behind our place! Great win, crazy fireworks, ya gotta love it!

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Die in a fire.
Two questions: 1. 49's fan? 2. Is this how you start a flame war?

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
Yes, hockey - not you basketball team... you clever you ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts