Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Outback Touring XT, in Crystal White Pearl
1,029 Posts
Congrats on the new 2013 purchases! I'm a little jealous, as I have a fairly-early 2010 3.6R Limited (bought in October 2009), already with 67k miles on it. But I like to get "full use" out of vehicles, so no upgrades for me for a while....

This may be overly obvious, but if the headrest seems too close to the back of your head, just tilt back the upper seat back a very small amount, and it really helps. (Plus to some extent you'll get used to the headrest position.)

The overly-inflated tires are due to Subaru over-filling them for shipment of the cars. The dealers are supposed to set them to the manual before turning over the car to the buyer, but this doesn't always happen. I don't know what the 2013 manual says, but at least in 2010 the manual showed a fairly low 32 psi front, 30 psi rear. But most folks prefer something a bit higher, 3 or 4 psi more (compared to the 32/30 manual recommendation). Even when I have the car in for service at the dealer, THEY set the tire pressures in the 34-35 range...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.