Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5
198 Posts
Just found out that our 13 OB 2.5 Limited has arrived at the dealer. We won't take delivery till next week, but it arrived one to 2 weeks earler than original time frame given by SOA.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Limited 2.5
198 Posts
This is what we got.. The dealer said it came in yesterday.. it was ordered on July 21.

Twilight Blue Limited 2.5... Off Black interior.. No moonroof---Like we said in Florida in the summer its a waste of money.. raining every afternoon.. and three days straight this past weekend.. and if its not raining its so humid that it might just rain in your car..

Body side mouldings
Trailer hitch
splash guards
Rear Bumper protector
Homelink Mirror/Compass....

I think that's it..

Alas I will not get it till next week... and I am about to burst...:eek: But not because of anything with the dealer or the car but for personal reasons and plans over this weekend.. People at work think I must be insane to wait till next week.. I think I am too.. LOL The worst part is the dealer is 45 miles away so I cannot just go over for a quick peek...:D

Besides SOA just last Thursday told me I was not getting it till the 4th and the dealer just on Saturday told me that they were not getting it till the 9th... did they not know the thing was in transit?:confused: So I was going to wait anyway..

The front windows will be tinted the next day after I get it.. Not too dark as I want.. got a ticket in GA for tint just last year..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.