Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchsed over 30 vehicles in my life time (bit of a car junkie) and I must say that the best buying experience, and subsequent service experiences, I have had in that time is with Welsh Subaru in Limerick, PA. This is a small Subaru dealership (there are two very large Subaru dealers within my buying area which I chose not to use) which allowed for a more personal experience and a chance to get to know everyone at all levels within the dealership. I have never been compelled to comment on any dealership in the past and I have had Toyotas, Hondas, Fords, Nissans, Corvettes and Jeeps but this time I feel I should. Would highly recommend them.:29:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello dffej51,

My name is Dan Tezla, and I'm the internet sales manager for Welsh Subaru. I would like to thank you for your kind review of our little store. I've been in the Auto Industry for 12 years and worked at a variety of larger dealerships in our area and there is truly something special about small dealerships. Please let either Rich or I know if you need anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
dtezla
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing