Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a new 3.6R from Heuberger a few weeks ago and have nothing but great things to say about this dealer.

Working with Josh (internet sales) I got a very competitive price locked in on an car that was in transit to the dealer. About two weeks later the car showed up and I drove down two hours Colorado Springs to pick up the car.

My wife and kids were with me for the trip to Colo Springs to get the car and my wife was dreading the thought of being held hostage in the dealer for a few hours during the purchase process (she is scarred from a previous experience at another dealer). But within 45 minutes of walking into the dealer we were leaving with the new car. The longest part of the process was getting an overview of the cars features. I never felt any pressure to buy accessories, warranties, etc. My wife was very happy with how quickly the whole process went and I can't say anything but great things about Josh M. and the rest of the staff at Heuberger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts