Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just saw an Outback commercial on Fox News advertising 1.9% APR for 60 months or $1500 rebate on ALL 2004 Outbacks.

Wow! These are some of the best incentives Subaru has ever put out on any new Subie. As soon as I saw that I said, "Darnit, why couldn't they have done that for the 2003 OBs!!!"

Anyway they are doing this to clear the way for the 2005's coming this spring. Nonetheless you can get a great deal on this mmodel series if you don't want to wait on the 2005's. Honestly I never reccomend buying a first year model car to anyone, I've had bad experiences in the past:( So if you get a 2004 Outback now you can wait a few years until they pick the bugs out of the new OB's and maybe they'll even put a manual tranny with an H6 for me!!!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just took advantage of that $1500 incentive. Our new '04 wagon sits in the driveway as of today. Subaru even sent us an extra $250 for our brand loyalty. We've had a Subaru in the yard since 1979.:p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Mary K
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing