106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone eles out there?

·
Registered
08 Outback XT Manual
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I'm great just bought my first Subaru. Outback XT 08. One of the best cars I have ever driven

·
Registered
1996 subaru legacy outback 2.5 L
178 Posts
welcome to the outback family. And I'm glad to know that someone else around here is on this forum site. Thought I was the only one.

·
Registered
08 Outback XT Manual
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice you have any mods? None yet for me floor mats should be here tomarrow tho

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've got a gutted cats, new headlight assemblies, rear fog light, rally mudflaps, Bridgestone blizzaks. k&n filter. Impreza RS motor mounts. And everything else has been fixed and maintained well. Runs great for having almost 190,000 on it. Some day if I run into some money I want to do a full sti swap. Engine, trans, diffs. And soon i'm going to invest in some osram night breakers for the head lights and fog lights.

·
Registered
08 Outback XT Manual
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you still have your outback? im thinking about doing a Rear Sway bar. plus a couple of kills in the old grocery gettr.... lol. a few trucks and a 99 gts celica :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Green Bay here, 2010 OB 2.5MT. Changes here have been new Rallitek swaybar, about 6,000 miles in three months, I like it. Just a good riding car. If I had money and garage space, I would like some kind of pocket rocket sports car, but can't have everything.

Mike

·
Registered
08 Outback XT Manual
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to hear from u I have an 08 xt 5 Speed. In harvest gold metallic.

·
Registered
08 Outback XT Manual
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is the ralitek as good as everyone says it is? i am more than likely going to get one.

·
Registered
178 Posts
you still have your outback? im thinking about doing a Rear Sway bar. plus a couple of kills in the old grocery gettr.... lol. a few trucks and a 99 gts celica :)
I've still got her, 400 miles away from 200,000 now. Sorry I havn't been on here much lately, been busy with life.

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5i
10 Posts
new to baru

Hello,

Newbie here. Loving the OB!

Today the OB will be going down a road that stumped a 2000 Saturn last week. Looking forward to AWD.

Mike

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited
8 Posts
Just looking at getting my first Outback so if I end up with one I will be another Appleton area connection...

·
Registered
02 Red OBW with a couple mods
10 Posts
i dont live in green bay, but travel there frequently to visit family. i do have an outback also. :D

·
Registered
2002 H6-3.0 LL Bean
163 Posts
I'm fine right here.

This site has saved me so much $ and taught me so much about my car I made it my home page.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Niagara, WI over here (in the border with Upper Peninsula Mi)
We have a blue Outback XT 2006, with almost 100.000 Looking forward to know what should I change, check with the ODO hits 100.000.

cheers!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts