Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT (SI Drive CVT w/X-Mode)
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just registered on this site to follow the various discussions and what members do with their Outbacks. I'm in a 2016 Forester XT, although not the same vehicle your insights or discussion may assist me with the Forester. I'm head down to Utah in August and entertaining the thought of heading down Shafer Trail and connecting to Potash Road back to Moab. Only stay 2 nights in the area so trying to catch the highlights of both Canyonlands - Island in the Sky region and Arches. After that I will be heading towards the remaining "Mighty 5" National Parks heading east to west before heading back up to SLC, Boise, Bend, Portland then home. I'll be up in Yellowstone as the first part of our summer roadtrip.

Cheers, Matt

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,140 Posts
Welcome.

:welcome2:

We don't discriminate over here among 6-Star badges at all. In fact, I like to cross pollinate.

If you decide to upgrade your sway bar...

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/138-gen-5-2015-present/195818-19mm-sway-bar.html

I am your man for bushings...

Arches, Canyonlands and the path of the Green and Colorado river are a mystical experience. I know the landscape very well. From both trail and river.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts