Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback Touring 3.6R
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Touring with the H/K system. Every time I change to audio setting for the navigation voice, it resets to 10 the next time the car is started. If I mute the voice, it always turns back on the next time I use it. I don't want to listen to the voice guidance. Just show me the map!

I'm not certain if the other audio settings are being retained after a restart, as most of them are still on default. Has anyone else encountered this? I haven't had the car long enough to have it's first service visit, but I will bring it up when I do. Perhaps this is just another bug in the firmware the car was shipped with. I've had the freeze up occur twice since delivery. I have not had the firmware updated yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
This regards the 2016 Outback. I love the car but have to say they really blew it with almost all aspects of the audio system. You spend time getting the equalizer setting working so the audio sounds somewhat less screechy and then when you go back in and LIGHTLY BRUSH one of the default settings you delete everything you did ? What Brainiac thought of that?? If any workarounds, please advise as I am getting tired of redoing this every few weeks. Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts