Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are the H6 holding up for mileage. I am thisclose to getting an H6 2002-2004 vintage.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm still in my infantile years but for a larger pool of data.... 2008 H6 with 65K and zero problems.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My 03 LL Bean H6 has 120k, i just bought it from the original owner lady that said it's not had one problem, i have only owned it for 3 weeks, so my own testemony will need to come later.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've got an 02 Bean with 146k on it. Only major problem that had to be fixed was the Valve Cover Gaskets needed to be replaced a few months ago. The H6 I a great engine. Even with 146k on mine , it runs like a top!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
237k miles, only significant engine work was timing chain guide replacements when very young, under warrantee. averaging about 26 mpg this time of year.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mine has 108,000. I got it with 104,000 and promptly changed the valve cover gaskets as they were leaking severely, but it doesn't lose a drop of M1 now. Runs pretty good, getting 22 mpg, cant complain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
SubaruDan1
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing