Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'97 legacy OB wagon
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I've lurked this website quite a bit for most of my inquiries about my recent acquisition of a '97 legacy outback wagon. I'm in my 20's and loving this car. It's perfect for carrying around all my hobby equipment (mountain bikes, all sorts of boards, camping gear, etc) I'm stoked to own this beast for as long as possible. Absolutely in love with it. I live in Athens OH where one can count at least 20 subarus on a drive through town. I'd love to mod my subaru in OEM and aftermarket as well as original ways, but right now I'm wasting my money on an engineering degree, so that tom-foolery will have to wait. Excited to learn new things from this forum.

Cheers,

Esmerelda Subafreak

·
Registered
'97 legacy OB wagon
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New Stuff!

I picked up a few things for my emerald 'ruby over the past few months! I got a dust deflector from a local junkyard for $15 and a replacement for the backseat cup-holder. I ordered an aftermarket kenwood so I don't have to use a tapedeck to 3.5 mm jack with all its sound quality loss and static interference! But it arrived the day after I left Ohio to fly to ABQ, NM to drive a '70 VW Beetle back with my buddy. While I was in ABQ I visited some pick and pulls and picked up a color matched spoiler hatch wing from a '96 legacy OB 2.5GT for only $15 too! Truly the land of enchantment. I can't wait to get back to muggy 'ol Ohio to supe up my subie!

cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts