·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
18 Posts
subaru of springfield missouri- their quick lube changed my wifes oil a few years ago..... plug loosened 10 days later....leaking oil down the hywy...... RELIABLE SUBARU " checked" the car out after i had it towed there and told me " your fine to go, we checked it out and there was no damage. ' I refused to drive it off the lot and traded it to them.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 100,000+ miles
4,946 Posts
I had a weird experience with Total Auto Body LLC in Grafton, Wisconsin I wanted to write about. So I filed a claim with my auto insurance company and had an estimate completed at Total Auto Body LLC. The body shop emailed me an estimate and I responded with questions. They replied back asking me a series of questions and "advising" me about my insurance claim.

When I say "advising" I am referring to them making suggestions that frankly are none of their business, that stuff is between myself and my insurance company. I was a little put off by this but responded seeking clarification on what they were asking for and why they were asking for it. After a few emails back and forth with them I felt like I was getting nowhere and did not have an adequate estimate to present to my insurance company. They demanded that I give them my insurance company's information with my policy information and I decided to full stop right there and seek another body shop to work with.

I am sure that this shop does good work but they might want to consider developing some tact in how they address customers and not interject any more into any communications than is absolutely necessary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts