Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
why does everybody wish each other a SAFE new year? here's hoping you survive it intact but have some FUN too! and to heck with the wealth, except insofar as it might facilitate an XT....

04 was eventful year for me, i bought the Subie and my lady moved down here so no more 500 mile weekends. now i've got car in shape for serious traveling, looking fwd to 05.

also "met" present illustrious company. it's been a pleasure "knowing" everyone. spread the knowledge, spread the enthusiasm, spread the word.......:D :)

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
Same to everyone.

Here's hoping for another year without a head gasket failure!

My new years resolution is to never drive around puddles and to always drive through the deepest snow on the road, leaving the icy pavement for everyone else.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
cptoversteer said:
why does everybody wish each other a SAFE new year? here's hoping you survive it intact but have some FUN too!
It's sort of like "safe" sex. Here's hoping you have fun, survive intact, do it again, and all the while still be safe!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Mudge
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing