Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 OBXT manual
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headlights for sale that I bought off of Ebay. They don’t fit my 2005 Outback XT and retuning them was going to be a hassle. I paid $250 for them and now have a baby about to pop out of my wife so these things gotta go! I’m willing to entertain any reasonable offers. Hit me up if you have any questions. Pictures below of mounting brackets on the back and what they look like from the front. They look great-just don’t fit my model.

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Outback XT (5MT)
130 Posts
@doru I've never come across that information. I know 05-07 differ from 08-09... Most vendors are selling headlights for the gen3 in these two categories. How are 08 different from 09?

·
Registered
2009 Outback 3.0R
420 Posts
I stand corrected. Yes, 2008-9 have same lamps.

The ones in the OP are earlier though, not 08-09.

·
Registered
2005 OBXT manual
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they are 08-09 lights I may be interested. Manufacturer?
Hey bud sorry for the late response. I got them from a headlight business off of eBay called 2twoshop. I’m glad to send more pics if you’d like.

·
Registered
2009 Outback XT (5MT)
130 Posts
After some ebay "research" it appears these are JDM lights. AFAIK all the JDM lights need wiring work to make function on USDM vehicles. Not work or expense I'm willing to take on right now. Sorry, and GLWS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts