Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Legacy SE
87 Posts
I like it kinda makes the car pop out more I think I might check that out. I don't think it would look to good on the tail lamps though.

·
Registered
2005 Legacy 2.5i Wagon 4EAT; 2005 Forester XS 4EAT
672 Posts
If they're not US-spec, you might have trouble with proper fitment. Maybe someone here can chime in who knows the shapes a little better.

·
Registered
2004 Outback Wagon, 2.5, 4EAT, All weather package.
1,040 Posts
Don't Outbacks have these built into the housings already? Why would I want a set that pops out?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
There is already black plastic trim that goes around the the edge and across the middle of the housing, on the inside of the lens. I could see how this might be nice on the right car, though, maybe dark blue wasn't the best color to show the difference. Maybe red would be nicer.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Not sure, mine is the brighter red and I know it is called Regatta Red.

·
Registered
06 OBW 2.5, 05 Forester, had 03 H6 OBW
5,936 Posts
I want something that will chop the light off so all the snow falling doesn't blind me. Even the low beams shine a lot of light upwards.

·
Registered
06 Outback 2.5i, 06 BMW 325xi wagon, 02 2.5rs, 82 CB750, Polaris XC SP 500, and a single speed bike.
869 Posts
I want something that will chop the light off so all the snow falling doesn't blind me. Even the low beams shine a lot of light upwards.
Like this? ;)

·
Registered
2001 VDC Wagon
202 Posts
Oh God no! Not the eye lashes. Every time I see a car with those, I want to take a hedge trimmer to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts