Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passenger side is new from previous owner. Driver's is old (u know what I mean) and polish doesn't really help as it looks as if inside is corroded. Having problems finding an aftermarket source around $100. Will other models work. Legacy pops up a lot.

·
Registered
2016 Outback 3.6R Limited w/ EyeSight
227 Posts
I'm not sure if they make em for the Outback but Depo brand may be worth a shot.

My only experience with Depo are outter taillight assemblies on 2012 WRX. They held up well.

I got them to paint the taillights with glass spray paint--common mod for WRX hatchbacks with the horrible clear housings in the back.

ETA: quick glance on Amazon shows they do make headlight assembly for various cars, including the Outback.

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R 2014 Legacy 2.5i 2003 Legacy L special edition (retired to backup)
687 Posts
i would stay oem or CAPA, other than that nope.. also ceramic coat your new one to make it last longer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. DEPO is out of stock at $95. Factory is $349. What is CAPA? And I couldn't find what I wanted on Amazon. Thats why I asked the collective wisdom of Gen 4 owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts