Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Gen 4 OB is a cooker with the all weather package. Coupled with the bun warmers and the heater on you will literally roast. I thought Toyota Camry's had effective heaters but the Outback topples them all!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Good to know, although down here I doubt I'll ever use it...:heat:
I was in Colorado last summer and used the heater a little bit in the early AM and must say that I appreciated the bun-warmers the most. As a cyclist is nice to keep the muscles warm..
The best heater I ever had in a car was in the SAAB 900 I had in the 80/90's . The heater really could cook you out of the car even mid-winter in northern Illinois..:D

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
My 2004 is awesome, too. The heat is great and even though the heated seats take a little time, they get HOT eventually.

I find myself taking the long way home on colder nights sometimes because the heat from the seat feels great. That and the fact that I'm not afraid to take the back roads that may not be plowed!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Gen4, if set to MAX will turn off after a period of time. You'll need to flip the switch to low for heat, then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
G-Omaha
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing