Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry-- did not notice this forum before posting an introduction in the 4th gen forum! I will repeat it again here:

Greetings, I am a new 2013 Subaru Outback owner and was recommended by some friends who also own Subarus to register here and join the fun. :cool: It is a 3.6R in brown, with that gorgeous brown interior- I found it at a hole in the wall used dealership the next town over, so I may be back with loads of questions about problems LOL! For now though it runs and drives great!

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
8,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum - and let's see pictures!

And no problem with the two posts; since it's identical to this one I just deleted the other one.

·
Registered
2022 Outback Limited XT
7 Posts
Welcome to the club. Like you I just got my first outback back in October and was new to the forum then as well.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
8,923 Posts
Thank you for the kind welcome everyone! Here is a pic of my car as requested ....
Got the all-important mini-fridge full of refreshing beverages for when you're working on the vehicle, I see .... ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D
Actually I am not that much of a DIYer (although I certainly need to learn) - the fridge contents are for forgetting how much I am paying the dealer service center!!
I took it over yesterday due to a whine sound coming from the engine when I turned the steering wheel, they said I needed a power steering fluid flush and fill and while I was there they tagged me with more stuff like replacing rear brake pads and tag lights, to the tune of $640 total. With those prices they are forcing me to learn myself :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts